söndag 7 juli 2019

Tuna Ting

This weekend I visited Tuna Ting, a medival market in the town next to mine. My first plan was to bring my tent but there was some rain both friday and saturday and I dont have anywhere to dry my tent up, so no tent for me. Luckily there is only a 20 minute drive.
Im wearing a linen shirt (hemd), a wollen dress that was finished last year (ärmelrock), red with black guards, a black gollar, a white untergollar with embroideries and the steuchlein, the typical 16th century german headwear for women. Im also wearing an apron (schurz), just finished.  
The untergollar is made like this.
And the schurz like this.
My veil was in the way while helping in the kitchen, not really dressed for that. 
There was some sewing. Im working on a new veil for my golden egg-project that I will present here when its done. Im sorry for the modern socks, I had my linen 16th century ones on saturday. You didnt see them until I told you, did you?




Johanna, Tom and Mathias did some fantastic cooking. While the rest of us was just hanging around, sewing, talking, having a good time.




After some help getting into his armour Niklas dubbed all the children at the market. Making some new knights!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar