fredag 30 september 2022

VÄV- the sewing fighting-event

Two weeks ago I attended an event, VÄV, in Gyllengran, the sca-group I was a part of before moving down to join Aros. Just because I lived up there for a while I know the beautiful people up there. And seeing them again made me realize how much I miss them. So I wont write that much about this event, just showing a bunch of lovely people. 

Me and Torfin

Den jävligt väna Gele (Sorry for the Swedish).


VÄV stands for Våld är Vackert, meaning violence is beautiful. The point is that the event is focused on fighting. But a lot of people, myself included is just there for the company and we sit sewing and drinking and eating the whole day while the others are fighting.



 
Branna beautiful in red.


..and dont forget the coffee...



 
I brought a 16th century German blackwork embroidery. It was for a collar. A lot of embroideries on me this event, both on my gollar and my hairnet. Both of them comes from different painting of Katharina von Bora, the wife of Martin Luther.

 
Torfin och Ingrid



 
Beatrix and Gele - you cant not love them..







 
The best people in the world. 
The sca-family.


 Love you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar