fredag 4 december 2020

Featured in a journal!

My Golden egg project, the embroidered 16th century hauben, has got such a lovely response. And that makes me really happy. Im proud of it and cant wait untill covid is over and I can show it to people for reall. To me its not new anymore even though I never had a chance to wear it in public. But after yesterday it is shown in a way I never thought would be possible. Its featured in a journal!

The journal Hemslöjd is for handicrafts from all over the world, but its writen in Swedish. Their slogan is A world of fantasy and knowledge. Here is their webpage.

And Im on it!



This is a big deal to me and I am so proud that they wanted to write about something that I made. Who would have thought so when I started with the project over a year ago!? Not me any way. 

Here is the article I wrote about the haube.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar